Renew Store Operations
We appreciate all the donations to our Renew Stores that not only provide value to our shoppers but ultimately help fund Acres of Hope. The ReNew Stores are currently open and practicing social-distancing and additional safety measure to keep everyone safe. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are operating in this limited capacity. As always, we cherish our customers, staff and volunteers and are striving to do all we can to keep you healthy and safe!
Store Location & Donation Drop-off:
At the time of your appointment, please bring your donations behind the store, and ring our doorbell upon arrival. As always, furniture is subject to approval, so please be sure to email photos of your furniture pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org when inquiring about donation appointments.
1725 Santa Clara Drive #130, Roseville, CA 95661 (near Douglas & Sunrise) *Please bring your donations behind the store, and please ring our doorbell upon arrival.
- Vehicles (email email@example.com)
- Clothing, shoes, and boots
- Handbags and wallets
- Accessories: hats, gloves, scarves, belts, and ties
- Beauty care items such as unopened shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and perfume
- CD’s & DVD’s
- Games, toys, and sports equipment
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, kitchen utensils, lamps, and small appliances
- Collectibles, antiques, knickknacks, and other giftware
- Decor: seasonal, floral, and more
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Domestics: fabric, linens, curtains, blankets, etc.
- Electronics: iMac, laptops, iPads, iPhones, stereos, radios, DVD players, etc.
- Furniture: dressers, tables, sofas, bed frames, (except waterbed frames), etc.
- Flat-screen TVs (we only accept flat-screen TVs, no CRTs)
- Recent computers, tablets, and laptops
- Other large items
- Crafts and Stationary
Shop at our ReNew stores to help the development of women and children in our community.