Help us transform lives by donating monthly
It’s simple and secure. Set yourself up to make regular, monthly gifts to support the ongoing programs at Acres of Hope. Your ongoing support is critical in providing a reliable source of funding year-round for our families.
- $100/month, Cottage Sponsor – covers the cost of utilities for one family
- $80/month, Dinner Sponsor – covers the cost of dinners for one family
- $60/month, Transportation Sponsor – covers the cost of transportation for one family
- $40/month, Diaper Sponsor – covers the cost of diapers/wipes for one infant
- $20/month, Essentials Sponsor – covers the cost of basic essentials (toilet paper, soap, hygiene supplies, etc) for one family
Placer Family Housing dba Acres of Hope is a 501(c)3 non profit organization and contributions may be tax deductible. Federal Tax ID 47-0958489
Set up your monthly donation today!
Gifts of Stock
1. You avoid paying capital gains tax on the increase in value of your stock.
2. You receive an income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock.
3. Your gift directly benefits women and children in need of your help.
(Your stock must have been held for at least one year in order to qualify for these tax benefits)
Other ways to get give
Buy Through Our Amazon Wishlist
Donate to Acres of Hope through our Amazon wishlist. By doing so, you are supporting the women and children that live on our campus.
Sell for Charity
Integrated into eBay’s regular buying and selling platform, eBay for Charity makes it easy for you to support Acres of Hope by donating a portion of your sales and/or donate when buying.
Donate to Our Renew Store
Donate your gently used clothing, shoes, accessories, home goods and furnishings to our ReNew Store in Roseville. 100% of the proceeds support the programs at Acres of Hope.
Sponsor a Cottage
When you give $250/month it covers the cost of telephone, electricity, gas, waste, water, and security for one family.
Download our wishlist
An easy way to support Acres of Hope is to take us shopping with you! Any items you can purchase from the list are greatly appreciated and allows us to continue to focus our resources on directly supporting our women and children.